Leaves, branches, grime and slime clogging your gutters and causing issues?
Cleaning your gutters is a task that no one likes, but not cleaning them can cause serious problems to your home or home based business if you don’t. At That-Handyman, we recommend cleaning your gutters twice a year. In the spring after the “helicopters” fall and in the fall, after the massive leaf drop.
We clean the gutters by hand, remove the debris and don’t leave a mess behind in your yard or flower beds.
If you are experiencing: Puddles from the gutters, water in your basement, trees growing in the gutters… it may be time to call!
What we can do:
- Clean Gutters by hand
- Remove debris
- Rinse downspouts
- Clean roof of leaves and branches
- Replace or repair as needed
- Tighten or replace screws
- Snake and clean downspouts
- Advise of any issues pertaining to the flow away from your foundation